Man & Van Market Weighton Removals
Need a man and van in Weighton? When you book will one of the removals companies in Market Weighton, you need to know you are booking with a trustworthy, experienced and reliable firm. Poor removals skills, unmaintained and dirty vans and not being able to rely on companies in Market Weighton turning up when you want them to can add unnecessary stress to your house moves; stress that you don’t need at this already pressurised time.
That’s where we come in.
House Moves, eBay delivery and Office Removals In Weighton
Our man with a van in Market Weighton brings to you over two decades of experience in the moving trade – (check out our preparation page for some top tips) – coupled with skills and a customer care ethos that all adds up to make an exceptional experience for anyone moving house. We use the very best movers and will always use a clean, well-maintained removals vans. We’ll keep in touch with you about everything from the moment you book, giving you peace of mind that we’ll always be there when you need us to be.
Considering DIY Weighton Removals?
We understand that many households are feeling the pinch in the current economy, and that on the face of it, DIY house moves can often look like the cheaper option. However, in our experience our great value for money service can often compete with the end costs of a self-drive house move, if not work out more affordable when you consider all the hidden costs. Here’s why:
- How big is yours? With a DIY move, you’ll often be tempted to hire a van that is on the smaller size, partly because it will cost less in the initial outlay, and partly because it will be less daunting to drive. However, if this van is not large enough for your house removals, then you could be looking at several repeat trips, costing you significantly more in both time and diesel costs to get the job done. With our service, we will work out exactly what size van you need, as well as managing your expectations for getting it done in one go or not.
- How long does it take? Many people think they can get their move done in a day even though they have opted to go DIY. However, when they start physically moving the boxes and packing the van, they realise moving house takes a lot more effort than they expected. This can mean they end up needing the removals van for an extra day, doubling the hire charges, and could have an impact on their work or childcare arrangements.
- Diesel not included: Most companies offering removals van hire will expect you to cover all the diesel charges whilst you have the vehicle. This can add up to a substantial cost, particularly if you are moving a long way. Our price includes all the diesel, no matter how many trips we end up making.
- Can you pack a van? Packing up a moving van is a bit of an art in itself. What you may consider to be full will be able to take another ten boxes when you’ve got our outstanding removal company in Market Weighton on the job. Not only that, but with our years of moving house experience, we are able to stack, pack and secure your belongings to ensure nothing is damaged in the move.
- Valuable items? Even if you are super careful with your packing, accidents do happen. Our Market Weighton removals are all covered with comprehensive third party and Goods in Transit insurance, so that if the worst does happen you won’t be left out of pocket.
Contact us today and see for yourself just how affordable it is to get your removals in Market Weighton completed with an experienced and professional removal company. Visit our blog page for our latest news on removals